Particularly it may seem minimal, but complex at the same time. By making cuts into the meat a tender and absorbed flavored can be observed. Adding olive oil, ground pepper, sea salt, garlic, paprika, dill and a proprietary blend we find an almost ready to eat cut of hormone free grass fed top sirloin.
Chicken breast & thighs, boneless and cut to size.
Sunday bacon, hormone and antibiotics free- adds another savory flavor.
Shells, not to be confused with “nacho” flavored tacos,
Stand and stuff shells regular and bold nacho cheese flavored. With diced chicken added ranchero sauce. Sour cream, shredded lettuce, Mexican style cheese blend, and of course cilantro.
Tips for grilling drumsticks.
Using some smart chicken, as opposed to the hormone injected stressed induced typical bird, my preference does yield to the latter.
Beef o Brady’s sauce, lemon juice, pepper and dried roasted garlic.
As well when cooking over a grill using natural wood charcoal helps define the meal.
• Lights more quickly.
• Burns hotter, and allows one to make a smaller or more spread-out fire than you would with briquettes.
• Imparts a purer, wood-fire flavor to foods.
• Made from the sawdust of scrap wood (including resinous soft woods and composite woods).
• Combined with chemical binders and fillers and compressed into their characteristic pillow shapes.
• Burns cooler
• Burns more quickly, meaning a shorter window for grilling, or requiring that you add more during grilling.
• Smoke produced may be neutral at best and can contribute harsh and off-tasting flavors to grilled foods.